Please see below some useful information regarding services and support for Alzheimer’s:
Despite lung cancer being the third most common cancer in England, suspected lung cancer referrals remain lower than normal.
- If you’ve had a cough for three weeks or more, and it isn’t COVID-19, it could still be a warning sign, please contact your GP practice.
- It’s probably nothing serious, but finding cancer early makes it more treatable.
- Your NHS is here to see you, safely.
We have contacted and vaccinated all our patients within government guidance for their 1st COVID vaccination.
The cohorts that have been vaccinated to date are:
- Care home residents/workers
- Patients aged 65 years and over.
- Health and social care workers.
- Clinically vulnerable patients as directed by the department of health.
- Patients with learning disabilities.
The next cohort will be high risk adults under 65; we are currently awaiting government guidance on when we can commence this.
If you are in any of the above cohorts and have not received your vaccine, please contact the practice.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all GP surgeries have to now screen patients before they come into the practice.
We are now offering a new service called E-Consult Lite. This is where a receptionist will fill in a form for you over the phone if you cannot access E-Consult yourself or are unable to fill in the online form. This form will then be passed to a clinician who will contact you either by email, telephone or text.
If you are calling about a medical problem, you no longer need to request an appointment with the GP or Nurse, you can simply fill in our online E-Consult form which can be found on this website.
Test results, sick notes and prescriptions can also all be requested via E-Consult.
If you are calling about a life threatening emergency please call 999.
What is an e consult
Please see below information on Social Prescribing and how it could benefit you!
Please see link below on guidance regarding fit to work notes for employers
Please see below our certificate of achievement that acknowledges our contribution to medical student teaching
Teaching Certificate 2019-20