We have contacted and vaccinated all our patients within government guidance for their 1st COVID vaccination.
The cohorts that have been vaccinated to date are:
- Care home residents/workers
- Patients aged 65 years and over.
- Health and social care workers.
- Clinically vulnerable patients as directed by the department of health.
- Patients with learning disabilities.
- Housebound patients.
The next cohort will be high risk adults under 65; we are currently awaiting government guidance on when we can commence this.
If you are in any of the above cohorts and have not received your vaccine, please contact the practice.