Is a 24 hour online service which you can use in your own time day or night to
- book appointments
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your medical record
Everyone who is registered with a GP can have access to their practice’s online services. For more details, see How can I start using GP online services?
How can I start using GP online services?
Follow the steps below to sign up for GP online services:
1. Tell your GP practice that you would like to start using their online services
2. A member of the practice team will then ask you to fill in a short registration form
3. You will have to provide photo ID and proof of address. If you do not have any ID then either a member of staff will have to confirm your identity or you may have to answer questions about personal information in your GP record.
4. Once you have signed up, you will receive a letter with your unique username and password and a link to where you can log in.